Wednesday 21 October 2009

Another Beginning...

How long have I spent lurking, reading other people's blogs, and thinking I should be doing this, writing it all down so that I can share and record, remember and perhaps speak to others following the same path? Well, let me tell you... it's been too damn long! But the pathetic procrastination is over and my rabbitings, ramblings and occasional ravings are about to be inflicted on the wonderful world of the web.

What I'm seeking is simple - an outlet, a voice, a place to share and to ponder, and, I'll come clean and warn you now, probably now and then, an unapologetically personal soap-box on which to have my say on subjects, debates and events that make me go WTF!

So what will you find here? Essentially, the story of one woman's journey... into submission and consensual slavery; from what society expected of me and I obligingly gave it despite the fact it made me miserable and actually disempowered me and prevented me from learning about myself; from a somewhat fearful, forced freedom to consensual captivity at the hands of a strong, stable, intuitive, and lovingly sadistic dominant man which has opened the doors that really matter - to mind and body, soul and sexuality, to life.

But I hope it will turn out to be more than a journal because if that's all it is I will probably get bored before you do. There are too many good subjects out there to chew on so the focus will, I expect, shift without warning from the personal and life with my Master, who is afterall the centre of my world, to politics, feminism, books, sex and sexuality, religion, society and science, and back again. We shall see... it is after all a journey rather than a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment